Most of us have faced the problem of acne in teen ages. Acne is of various degrees like class I, II and III and higher the degree, the serious it is. No matter how much you took care of your skin during break-outs, the higher degree acne leaves crater marks on the surface of the skin which is difficult to get rid of. Some of us have to live with those horrible marks for the rest of our lives… i.e. Uneven skin.
We get a lot of queries to get smooth, flawless skin and we though to deliver a natural home made recipe that is sure to minimize the appearance of acne scars and marks.
So, do this regularly..well almost 2-3 times a week for 1-2 months to be exact and you will see the difference.
Why do we recommend this? Because 3 of our Enchantess Team members have tried the same and can vouch for it!
What you’ll need-
1. Pink Dal (or Masoor Dal)
2. Kalonji (or Black seed, or Nigella Satva)
3. Sandalwood powder (any brand will do)
1. Soak one spoon each of Pink dal and Kalonji in water overnight.
2. Make a paste by grinding them together.
3. Add a spoon of sandalwood powder to this mixture and apply to your face.
4. Wash it off when it dries. Make sure to be gentle and use a little water to rub it off.
Let us know how your results after trying this out!