Eyebrow threading is an art and it is also one of the easiest arts to master. All you need is a little practice.
Things to keep in mind-
- First you can start with easier areas on the skin to remove hair like back of the hands and then progress to face areas.
- Go slow and review frequently.
- It is better to repeat over small patched than over-do it.
1. Threading quality thread is the only tool you’ll need and no other ordinary thread will do so make sure to buy a strong thread from your local store.
2. Cut about 45 cm of thread.
3. Hold your index finger and thumb in “L” shape and twist the thread between your index finger and thumb of both hands. Make about 10 such loops.
4. Practice moving the center of the loops from one hand to the other as shown in step 4 of the picture.
5. When you can control the central loop, press it on unwanted hair areas against the direction of growth.