Starting from the top-
1. Big Face brush – Wide soft fluffy brush used for applying blushers, powders over entire face. Good for mineral makeup.
2. Medium Face brush – Soft to touch and great for contouring, concealing and blending.
3. Medium Eyeshadow brush- Useful for filling-in eyeshadow, blending and highlighting the brow-line.
4. Lip brush – One basic tool you need for filling in lips- be it lip colour, tint, or gloss as sometimes mixing two or more lip colours becomes difficult.
5. Angled Eye brush – Useful for precise application of eyeliner, or filling on the eyebrows.
6. Eyeshadow Sponge brush – Special tool for softly dressing your eyes and blending the eyeshadow.
7. Dual-Eyebrow Detailer brush – Great for preparing the eyebrows and separating the eyelashes for mascara.