Eyelash curler is a tool used by most makeup professionals to properly curl up the lashes. It is beneficial as it makes your eyelashes more attractive without the need for false eyelashes. Also, they can give the illusion of longer, thicker lashes or give a natural curl when there isn’t.
The eyelash curler may look complicated to use but infact it is a safe tool if you know how to use it properly. So, use it when going out for a special occasion!
Follow these points to safely turn your lashes the highlight of your face-
- Take a good quality eyelash curler. We recommend using Basicare Euro Eyelash Curler.
- Hold the curler between your finger (like holding a pair of scissors).
- Place the rubbery part at the base of the lashes.
- Gently squeeze and hold for anywhere between 10-15 seconds but do not press too hard or hold for too long.
- Finish your look by applying 1-2 coats of mascara!
- The curler will work twice as better if it’s warmed up a bit. Use a blow dryer to heat up the curler but make sure the tool should be warm, but not hot.
- Apply a little vaseline to the lashes in light strokes, just to make them appear fresh and dewy. Do not overdo it.
- Never pull on the eyelash curler before you have freed your lashes from its grip or you will pull them out.
- Give your lashes a few moments to cool down (you are using a warm tool, remember?) and then you can apply mascara.